PhantomDrawingPhantomDrawing

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 15 art Reviews

Quiet Winter Night (Wandering Season) Quiet Winter Night (Wandering Season)

Great piece! I really love your character! The design of the clothing is nicely detailed and stylish and it goes well with your personified spring character! I love the clumps of grass because it shows that she has walked a long way! Great job and good luck with the competition:)

Coolkitten13 responds:

Thank you so much! C:

Summer Breeze Summer Breeze

Cool piece! I love your personified summer character and winter combo! Very creative, dynamic, and love your style and coloring! Great job and good luck with the competition:)

TaraGraphika responds:

OMG, thank you!

You are hitting me hard (pause) with a lot of compliments! Majority of people use the word dynamic and creative a lot. They also do say they like my style, I mean, really, read all the reviews, I guess its what comes in mind when looking at her. But because of that, I appreciate everyone's review. Thank you very much for taking the time to express how you feel about my art. Good luck for the both of us and those who are reading this, good luck to you too!

Okay, now to counter the compliments on your side of the spectrum!

Winter's Curse Winter's Curse

What a fantastic piece! I love the beautiful poem, the emotion in his eyes, and his arm reaching out adds a nice dynamic touch to the piece! Lastly, the anatomy and coloring is very well done! Great job and good luck with the competition:)

IrmaZwart responds:

Thank you so much for all your kind words. Really appreciate it! I really like your piece too! :D

Spring's Autumn Spring's Autumn

Fantastic piece! I really love the character, the grass, the tree and the colors of the sky is amazing! And the leaves are so cute! Great job!

BarnarnarBunny responds:

Thank you for the compliment ^-^ I appreciate it.
I really love your "The Winter Reptile and the Summer Sunset" too.

Winters last breath Winters last breath

Fantastic piece! The character is pretty and stylish and I love the COOL;) skin color! Great job!

Kkatss responds:

How punny;))) thank you!!

Monster Dude Monster Dude

What an epic masterpiece!

Epic_Santa_Santa_Warrior_by_Lupushia Epic_Santa_Santa_Warrior_by_Lupushia

I really like this piece! It's funny, entertaining, has nice line work, and colored very nicely. I can definitely relate with you when it comes to scanners. They totally eat up all of the colors us traditional artist worked really hard on:(

GRIMATAUR GRIMATAUR

I just can't stop looking at this amazing piece! So dark and epic and I love the unique and interesting Aesthetics.

Grimataur Grimataur

What an absolute masterpiece! I just can't stop looking at it! Great great job!

cocolongo responds:

Thank you very much.

Christmas Rush Christmas Rush

That's some badass action right there! I love it!