PhantomDrawingPhantomDrawing

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Clockwork Clockwork

I love this track! So so good! Great job!

It's Snowing It's Snowing

So beautiful! Great job!

LawnReality responds:

Thank you!

- A long way - - A long way -

This sounds pretty dang good! I really love it!

Quiet Winter Night (Wandering Season) Quiet Winter Night (Wandering Season)

Great piece! I really love your character! The design of the clothing is nicely detailed and stylish and it goes well with your personified spring character! I love the clumps of grass because it shows that she has walked a long way! Great job and good luck with the competition:)

Coolkitten13 responds:

Thank you so much! C:

Summer Breeze Summer Breeze

Cool piece! I love your personified summer character and winter combo! Very creative, dynamic, and love your style and coloring! Great job and good luck with the competition:)

TaraGraphika responds:

OMG, thank you!

You are hitting me hard (pause) with a lot of compliments! Majority of people use the word dynamic and creative a lot. They also do say they like my style, I mean, really, read all the reviews, I guess its what comes in mind when looking at her. But because of that, I appreciate everyone's review. Thank you very much for taking the time to express how you feel about my art. Good luck for the both of us and those who are reading this, good luck to you too!

Okay, now to counter the compliments on your side of the spectrum!

Winter's Curse Winter's Curse

What a fantastic piece! I love the beautiful poem, the emotion in his eyes, and his arm reaching out adds a nice dynamic touch to the piece! Lastly, the anatomy and coloring is very well done! Great job and good luck with the competition:)

IrmaZwart responds:

Thank you so much for all your kind words. Really appreciate it! I really like your piece too! :D